- What happens if our creations hate us? Or get depressed.
- What happens if the robots rebel? How can they outwit the constraints we place upon them?*
- Can humans (Susan Calvin, Arthur Dent, Ronald Bakst) outwit the machines?
- by unplugging them if they turn on us?
- by removing sensors and RFID tags and so on, to deny them the data they feed upon?
*By the way, it's not that difficult to outwit humans. In a recent study, a raven outsmarted the scientists by inventing her own way of accessing a reward inside a box and was therefore excluded from further tests. And don't get me started on the intelligence of bees.