Friday, March 03, 2006

News Update

Am currently in Amsterdam to teach a class on Business Modelling for SOA. (Classes coming up in Washington DC and London - see CBDI website.) I am also working on a Business Strategy for SOA class, which will run in London on March 22nd.

Later this month, I shall be in Las Vegas at the Microsoft Architecture summit (SPARK). I think I am supposed to write a position statement, so I shall post that here.

My second article with Philip Boxer has been published in the Microsoft Architecture Journal., and we have some further discussion on the Asymmetric Design blog. Philip has just produced an interesting visualization of the interoperability landscapes of Web 2.0 mashups, which I think will generate a lot of interest.

By the way, if you subscribe to the Feedburner feed for this blog, http://feeds.feedburner.com/soapbox, you will get notice of my writings for the CBDI Journal and elsewhere, spliced in with the normal blog postings. This can also be delivered into your email inbox via Feedblitz. (See Feedblitz box in the blog margin.) I hope that subscribers find this useful.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment