Monday, November 17, 2008

Lego Bricks and Reuse

Do I have to repeat myself here? Services are not like Lego bricks. And Lego bricks are not like strawberries. And take that Lego brick out of your mouth before you choke. You can't just reuse stuff at random without thinking through the consequences.

Or did Kellogg's just do exactly that?


Gabe writes
"I would love to know what sick b--d at Kellogs came up with this genius idea. I just spent the first three years of my sons life trying to get him not to eat blocks, and now you're telling him they taste like f--ing strawberries. Thanks a lot a--holes. Seriously, how in the hell did this ever get past their legal department. You can't tell me that this isn't a lawsuit just waiting to happen. I can only assume that their next product is fruit flavored thumbtacks." [Penny Arcade via NickGall]

No comments:

Post a Comment