Sunday, September 15, 2013

Autumn Events 2013

Unicom EA Forum - Enterprise Architecture and its Application

Unicom has kindly invited me to chair this event again, and I look forward to meeting some of you there. It will be held at the Kensington Hilton in West London on Thursday 19th September. This is usually one of the most interactive EA events, and always affords excellent discussion and networking opportunities. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Unicom on 01895 256484. The full programme is available via the Unicom website.


Open Group Conference - Business Transformation in Finance, Government and Healthcare

This conference runs from 21st to 24th of October in Central London.  I have been asked to talk about Enterprise Architecture and Systems Thinking, within the Professional Development track. My talk is scheduled for Wednesday 23rd. For the full programme and registration, please visit the Open Group London website.


Update: My presentation What can Enterprise Architecture Learn from Systems Thinking is now on Slideshare. I was unable to attend the Open Group conference, and my place was taken by a colleague.


No comments:

Post a Comment