Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Forthcoming Events

The next public dates for my workshops with Unicom are as follows.

Business Architecture Bootcamp (November 20th-21st)
Organizational Intelligence Workshop (November 22nd)
Architecture-Led Procurement (November 28th)

Please tell them you saw it on my blog when you book. These workshops are also available inhouse.



I am planning some additional workshops for the New Year. I am developing a one-day Foundations of Business workshop, which will serve as a warm-up to the Business Architecture Bootcamp for those with little business background. And I plan to add some further options to the Business Architecture Bootcamp, to provide more choice of material and more flexibility. Please contact me for more details.



And I am discussing some New Year events with Unicom. I am hoping to persuade Unicom to run an event on Organizational Intelligence, possibly in January 2013. Meanwhile, the Enterprise Architecture Forum goes from strength to strength, and I shall be happy to help Unicom plan the next one, probably in March 2013. In particular, I am looking for one or two volunteers from end-user organizations, willing to present an architectural case study for discussion by a panel of experts. If you are interested, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment